|Vol 14, No 1 (2013): Theme Issue: Local Governance, Decentralization and Participation – Meta-Governance Perspectives||Unpacking Administrative Capacity for the Management of EU Structural Funds in Small and Large Municipalities: The Estonian Case||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2014): Theme Issue: Impact of the Fiscal Crisis on Public Administration||Towards Neoliberal Imperialism? Discussing the Implications of the New European Governance Emerging from the Fiscal Crisis and Administrative Reforms for the Identity of the EU||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 11, No 2 (2010): General Issue||Estonian Local Government Absorption Capacity of European Union Structural Funds||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2014): Theme Issue: Impact of the Fiscal Crisis on Public Administration||The Relationship between the New European Governance Emerging from the Fiscal Crisis and Administrative Reforms: Qualitatively Different, Quantitatively Different, or nothing New? A Plea for a Research Agenda||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 9 (2008): Technology Governance||Leading multi-cultural organisations: Developing the senior managers of the European Commission||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"