|Vol 15, No 2 (2014): Theme Issue: Islamic Public Administration: First Explorations in the former Second World (and other Regions)||Designing Public Administration Curriculum for the United Arab Emirates: Principles for Graduate Programmes for a Modernising Arab Islamic State||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 2 (2014): Theme Issue: Islamic Public Administration: First Explorations in the former Second World (and other Regions)||What is Islamic Public Administration and why should we study it in the “Second World”?||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 2 (2014): Theme Issue: Islamic Public Administration: First Explorations in the former Second World (and other Regions)||Islamic Legacy Beyond Islam: The Case of Uzbekistan||Abstract PDF|
|The Legacy of Vakıf Institutions and the Management of Social Policy in Turkey||Abstract PDF|
|Is there an Islamic Public Administration Legacy in Post-Soviet Central Asia? An Ethnographic Study of Everyday Mahalla Life in Rural Ferghana, Uzbekistan||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14, No 2 (2013): General Issue||The Ethics of Islamic Leadership: A Cross-Cultural Approach for Public Administration||Abstract PDF|
|Eman ElKaleh, Eugenie Samier|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"