|Vol 14, No 1 (2013): Theme Issue: Local Governance, Decentralization and Participation – Meta-Governance Perspectives||Fiscal Decentralisation in Rural Local Governments in Mexico: Changes in Accountability and Entrepreneurship in the Local Government Structures||Abstract PDF|
|Flor Silvestre Moreno Ramírez|
|Vol 13, No 2 (2012): General Issue||Accountable to Whom? Exploring the Challenge of Multiple Accountabilities in Finnish Public Administration||Abstract PDF|
|Ari Salminen, Kirsi Lehto|
|Vol 16, No 2 (2015): General Issue||The Spatial Dimensions of Ministerial Reorganization in Poland: Towards a Framework of Analysis Based on Tor Hernes||Abstract PDF|
|Devon M. Lechtenberg|
|Vol 8 (2007): Aesthetics of Government||Unconscious Aesthetics in Financial Public Management: Political Science on a Ubiquitous, Deceivingly Uninteresting Topic||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"