|Vol 16, No 2 (2015): General Issue||Public Sector Financial and Personnel Management during Cutbacks: Looking back at the Literature of the 1970s and 1980s||Abstract PDF|
|Ringa Raudla, Tiina Randma-Liiv, Riin Savi|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2014): Theme Issue: Impact of the Fiscal Crisis on Public Administration||Public Policy-Making in a Time of Cutbacks: The Role of the Street-Level Bureaucrats in Estonia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2014): Theme Issue: Impact of the Fiscal Crisis on Public Administration||Austerity and Cutback Management in the Public Sector: A Case Study for Slovenia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2014): Theme Issue: Impact of the Fiscal Crisis on Public Administration||The Relationship between the New European Governance Emerging from the Fiscal Crisis and Administrative Reforms: Qualitatively Different, Quantitatively Different, or nothing New? A Plea for a Research Agenda||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"